"Toscana Fruit 4 Color Flat Paper"©K&Company, LLC
I am fortunate to work at a school full of wonderful and very generous families. At the end of the year they sometimes surprise the staff with gifts of "greenery". Rather than trying to write 40+ individual thank you notes, I like to make something a little special, reproduce it onto a nice background, and give one to each family. On this one I was playing with ragged edges and line spacing as tight as I could make it.
Sparks of Light
-
The "ber' months are always difficult for me to acknowledge. They bring
the final embers of the garden, making me want to preserve each falling
petal th...
4 days ago

Jody,
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog. Are you going to take Harvest Crittendon's Photoshop for Calligraphers? Did you see Linnea and Ward at the Book Arts & Printers' Fair at Fort Mason two weeks ago?
Regards