Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Gothic Gratitude

                                                  "Toscana Fruit 4 Color Flat Paper"©K&Company, LLC

I am fortunate to work at a school full of wonderful and very generous families.  At the end of the year they sometimes surprise the staff with gifts of "greenery".  Rather than trying to write 40+ individual thank you notes, I like to make something a little special, reproduce it onto a nice background, and give one to each family.  On this one I was playing with ragged edges and line spacing as tight as I could make it.

1 comment:

  1. Jody,

    I enjoy reading your blog. Are you going to take Harvest Crittendon's Photoshop for Calligraphers? Did you see Linnea and Ward at the Book Arts & Printers' Fair at Fort Mason two weeks ago?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails