Shortly after attending the Spencerian Saga for the first time I went to visit my son in Maine, and stayed at a lovely B & B called "Among the Lakes". There was a guest book in the great room so I couldn't resist taking pen and ink to practice what I had learned. Imagine my surprise when I went back to their site to try to book another stay, and my entry was featured under "What Our Guests Say"!
Sparks of Light
-
The "ber' months are always difficult for me to acknowledge. They bring
the final embers of the garden, making me want to preserve each falling
petal th...
2 days ago
Jody-- That makes two of us who enjoy leaving Spencerian in B & B guest books. I'll have to try taking some Spectralite gold with me next time, though my Atelier Gargoyle ink sack is getting pretty full.
ReplyDeleteAnd, nice work as usual!